Canfield Nimble 9
The 5th Generation of our iconic steel hardtail paired with a complete factory build. Multiple brake and wheel options.
Handcrafted in small batches, the Canfield Bikes Nimble 9 is a steel all-mountain hardtail built to get rowdy and designed to accommodate 29-inch, 29-plus or 27.5-plus wheels with up to 2.8-inch tires.
Combining the revered ride quality of 4130 chromoly steel with updated aggressive all-mountain geometry, the Nimble 9 challenges preconceptions of mountain bikes with both big wheels and rigid rear-ends. A slack 66-degree head-angle keeps things confident when you venture where no hardtail should, and short chainstays (adjustable down to 16.33-inches via sliding dropouts) make sure the Nimble 9 lives up to its name.
FACTORY BUILD SPECS
-MRP Ribbon Air 150mm w/ Custom Canfield Decals - 46mm offset
-Cane Creek Helm MKII 150mm - 44mm offset
- Wheels: Canfield Special Blend 29 AM/Enduro - 30mm ID (Atomik and RideFast premium carbon upgrades available)
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 WT EXO TR / Dissector 2.4 WT EXO TR
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX Eagle Lunar 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275 Eagle 10-52T
- Cranks: GX Eagle Lunar DUB 165mm crankset with 32t ring
- Bar: Spank Spoon - 25mm rise, 35mm clamp, 800mm width
- Stem: Spank Split, 35mm clamp, 45mm length
- Grips: SDG Thrice 31mm
- Brakes: Magura MT Trail Sport (4-piston front/2-piston rear) *or* TRP Slate T4 (4-piston)
- Rotors: Magura 180mm *or* TRP 180mm
- Seatpost: SDG Tellis (150mm/170mm)
- Saddle: Custom Canfield SDG Radar MTN
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 Series (includes carbon spacers)
- Seatpost Clamp: Canfield
- Sealant: Trucker Co. Cream II
*This size chart is only a suggestion. Every riding style and body is different.
Images for illustrative purposes only. Optional premium wheels shown.
Final component spec subject to change based on availability.