Everything You Need to Know About Electric Bikes
you'll love an electric bike
- Never meet a hill you can't climb
- Keep up with your friends
- Run errands without your car
- Low impact exercise
- Enjoy fresh air with less hassle
- Ride more often and feel like a kid again!
electric bikes for every ride
Electric bikes come in many styles to handle any ride. We can help you decide which bike is right for you!
Check out our selection of electric bikes
Visit us for a test ride to experience the power for yourself.
HOW TO LOCK YOUR ELECTRIC BIKE
Protect your investment by choosing a strong, secure lock such as a U-lock.
Store your bike inside when possible and avoid leaving it unattended or unlocked. It’s also wise to register your bike and keep track of the serial number.
Don’t forget to remove your battery and bring it inside with you after you lock up your bike. You can plug it in so it’s recharged and ready for the ride home.
HOW TO TRANSPORT YOUR ELECTRIC BIKE
Electric bikes typically weigh more than standard bikes so it’s critical that you have a strong and trustworthy rack to transport your bike safely. Check out the maximum weight limit when you’re considering your options to ensure the car rack you choose will suit your needs.
Platform racks are ideal for electric bikes because they have a lower height which makes it easy for you to secure your bike. Our friendly and helpful staff are happy to show you our top recommendations.
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR ELECTRIC BIKE
Check out our favorite must-have accessories to help you get the most enjoyment out of your new electric bike:
- Bell: Politely notify other cyclists you’ll pass on the trails.
- Flat Pack: Be ready to fix a flat tire anytime with a few tools and spare tubes.
- Water Bottles: Stay hydrated and express your personality with fun water bottles and cages.
- Helmet: Safety first! Extra power means you’ll need a good helmet to protect yourself.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR ELECTRIC BIKE
To keep your bike in top condition there are a few things you should do before every ride:
- Make sure your tires are inflated and your wheels are tight
- Squeeze your brakes to make sure they’re working well
- Clean and lube your chain
We recommend that you bring your electric bike in for a tuneup at least once every year to ensure it’s safe and running smoothly. Our professional mechanics will assess your bike's needs and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate.